From new customers to new features, 2017 was an explosive year for growth at PracticeHub. Here are a few of our highlights with a few hints at what 2018 might look like too.
Wow, it’s hard to imagine the huge gap between PracticeHub today and PracticeHub 12 months ago.
With no funding or marketing budget, only a handful of customers and a completely bootstrapped/barebones product in an ultra-competitive market, we had some serious challenges to overcome in order for our platform to gain traction in the Chiropractic community.
I’m personally very proud of everything we’ve done this year. There’s been many challenges, learning experiences and highlights along the way. We’ve talked and listened to our customers to learn about their needs and focused on providing the best customer service we can which has helped us build what we believe is an amazing and powerful early stage platform.
Apart from a couple of trade stands at Chiropractic Essentials and ChiroEurope, we have relied on word of mouth for our growth (and will continue to do so), resulting in over 700% growth for the year 2017, and we now have active customers all over the UK, Netherlands, Spain, Italy & Germany! *
However, this doesn’t mean we’ll be resting on our laurels. We’re more committed than ever to continue to improve the PracticeHub platform in our mission to build Europe’s leading Chiropractic practice management and marketing automation software.
Our focus for 2018 is to tighten up the platform user interface and workflows, improve training modules and the help centre documentation and bring in the awesome new features that are planned in our roadmap. Along with plans to improve customer support & new client onboarding by expanding our team, we are primed and hugely excited for a bumper year ahead.
Here’s a little insight into our 2018 roadmap:
- Xero integration
- Patient care plans and tracking – know where your patients are at in their care immediately
- Custom forms for going truly paperless
- PracticeHub Connect – automate all your patient retention & new patient onboarding messages
- Significant improvements to patient check-in portals
- Beautiful real-time metric dashboard **
- Some behind the hood changes to patient search and uploading files, making both easier, quicker & more powerful.
- And much more…
* A special mention must go to Melissa Sandford who has been instrumental in our growth and deserves far more than a public acknowledgement. Having owned and run several Chiropractic clinics, whilst running and growing the United Chiropractic Association, Melissa has a unique take on the Chiropractic profession that is immensely valuable.
** For those that like numbers and stats, a glance at the dashboard
On a more serious note is GDPR, which is an important piece of legislation that you need to be aware of – here is our statement on that.
As you can see, there is a lot to look forward to for the coming year.
We hope to continue to serve you and wish you a successful and healthy 2018!
Founder & Director